Soom's latest MD

So Soom's Breccia is finally on sale. And her new body comes with what? Exactly, a larger breast. I mean it's not like if the original Super Gem body would have lacked anything in size, so why give it an even larger breast? xD I admit I'd rather like to see a female SG with a smaller cup size, but well -_-.
I'm not too fond about her fantasy legs this time either. I like the idea of her being a fox and think that her paws are nicely sculpted, yet something about them makes me uncomfortable and keeps me thinking that they'll be hell difficult to balance and pose. They seem to be so small.
It's my luck that she comes in Cream White only, so I'm pretty safe this time. It's a shame though, I still adore her face ^-^.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)