My latest toy



isn't a doll, but some macro lenses. For the past three months I was pondering whether to buy a close-up lens or not. And if yes what kind of lens as the prices and the quality of these vary pretty much. In the end I went with a simple lens kit, because it was readily available and on sale, too. Did I mention that I'm horribly impatient ;)? I'm really pleasantly surprised with it though as it's absolutely enough for taking nice photos and doing little experiments and in case I'll find out that I use them fairly enough I can still upgrade to the €€€ version later.

Yet I can tell you, it's scary. With a lens like that you suddenly start to see the world through new eyes. In this case the face-ups of my dolls. You will notice the tiniest scratches in the face-ups of your doll that you haven't noticed before O.O
Be warned! ;D



Mein neuestes Spielzeug ist ein Makrolinsen Set, dass ich im Angebot für gerade mal EUR 30,- gekauft habe. Zu dem Preis hatte ich mir von der Qualität ehrlich gestanden nicht viel erwartet, nur zum Vergleich ein vernünftiges Makroobjektiv kostet meist über dreihundert Euro, aber ich bin von dem kleinen Kit doch angenehm überrascht worden. Für Makroaufnahmen von zum Beispiel Puppengesichtern und anderem unbeweglichem Gegenständen ist es jedenfalls mehr als ausreichend, da lohnt sich die Anschaffung eines Makroobjektives nicht unbedingt.

Aber ich muss vorwarnen, es ist ein fürchterliches Erlebnis, damit BJDs zu fotografieren, ihr werdet Macken und Fehler in den Face-ups entdecken, die ihr vorher nicht im Traum wahrgenommen hättet. Schon die leichtesten Kratzer und Unebenheiten im Rouge fallen auf!
Und wie!!! O.O

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)