Another set of lenses


Recently I got two new lenses as a present. Not sure yet, whether I like them or not. Before I got them I was told that one of them would be a regular lense, actually something that can be used as a default lense. Now it turns out that both lenses are a macro lenses. Darn, since I just got myself another set of macro lenses like 4 weeks ago -__- . But well, I'll better not complain at least I got them for free. The photos seem to turn out quite decent with them as well.

Oh and since people often inquire about the girl in my avatar: she's a Crobidoll Thor head on a Volks SDG body. It was pretty much love on first sight, when I saw her on Crobi's website three years ago. And as you can see I pretty much kept the same kind of styling (wig, eyes, white clothing) they were advertising Thor with. However I've changed him into a girl. Sorry Crobi, but Thor absolutely looks like a girl to most people. The same goes for Lance btw. Her lovely face-up was done by Kesha.

Unfassbar, aber wahr: erst jammere ich fast ein Jahr herum, weil ich kein vernünftiges Makro-Objektiv habe und dann gelange ich innerhalt kürzester Zeit gleich an drei. Mit der Qualität der Objektive bin ich allerdings sehr zufrieden. Vor allem eines von den neuen ist großartig, es macht sehr scharfe Bilder, auch ohne das man ein Stativ benutzt.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)