Sorry if I don't post much lately

...but real life work as well as a nasty flu was keeping me occupied with other things.

However, those last days I couldn't help thinking about my BJD collection and how exactly my future plans with them might be. And once again, like two years ago, I think it's time to slow down, stop for a while and reconsider everything. I've sold three of my dolls and I think I will be selling a couple more. There are still two more dolls on my want-list and I will get those two dolls, mainly for the reason that I already committed to their purchase some time ago, but other than that I plan to not buy any new dolls 2012.

Instead I want to focus a little bit more on building their wardrobe (oh heck, my sewing machine is starting to fall apart and I'm afraid that I'll need to get me a new one. Hello there expensive purchases...), photographing them, develop their personalities, etc.

This here for instance is my Cuprit. I've been planing for years to give her a new face-up and I hope that I'll find the time now.

Kommentare

  1. Oh I love her face up! ^^ She looks fabulous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Xaya ^__^!

    Actually I have never been very happy with it, I think the eyebrows looked smudged and uneven, but I hope that she will look better soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a lovely delicate face! Hope, when you find the time, you will post more of her.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. She looks great, her lipps are delicate!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much. Yes, I quite liked her last face-up, but in the end I decided to remove it and sell her. Oh well, at least I know that she will be going to a good home where she will be appreciated more ^__^.

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What a lovely day :)

Chibbi Newt Preorder