Project Runway Challenge #2~ The Unconventional Steampunk!, Part II






Today I've finished the dress from the outfit, but as things are going currently I won't be able to finish it before the end of this month.
The dress is also only completed, because I've skipped a couple of decorations and other stuff that were meant to be put on it. Maybe I will at least add some of the rhinestones I had the intention to add, when I started the dress. Currently I'm pondering whether or not to fill the balloon skirt with a little bit of padding to the dress to have the pumpkin shape show a little bit more.
I've also finished a prototype for her hat and I hope that I will be able to finish this one as well till the end of October.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)