Started working on the LDoll contest outfits

After a really long period of thinking about which character to choose, I've finally made up my mind. I'm going to enter the "Tales & Legends" contest, perhaps another one if time will permit it.  My schedule for Tales and Legends is fairly full though, I will be doing almost everything myself - except for the doll, her wig and her eyes. I will need to style the wig though.

So, here's the plan, that's what I got to do:

  • sew outfit
  • make shoes
  • make armor
  • do face-up
  • do body blushing
  • buy and style wig
I've started with the pattern of the outfit. It's almost completed. I already started sewing the dress. I hope it's going to turn out like expected ;). 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)