Another bug arrived

Yes, it seems I'm absolutely crazy for this cute little DZ bugs. I just hope they are going to offer more of them as event dolls in the future. How about a tiny butterfly or a tiny moth or something the like?

I got him with the DZ default face-up, but I think I will change it to make him look more like his girlfriend DongDong.

DongDong: So you're the new one? But why are you naked?
LanKui: ^////^

DongDong: Come on we're going to find you some clothes.

Just for fun a view from behind. I really like Lankui's dragonflywings. They're so amazingly movable. 

The DZ default face-up. No he isn't dirty on his cheeks, that's where he has some sort of silvery fantasy tattoo. But if the light doesn't hit it from the right angle it doesn't show properly. 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)