And another update

… so you all know what I have been up to.

First of all I had to finish my entry for this year's DoA Fashion Contest. Well, considering what amazing prizes there were gifted for this contest and also taking into account how many awesome seamstresses we've got on DoA, I'm afraid my humble entry won't stand a chance ;).

But let's return to more serious things. I did finish two commissions for friends as well these days and I really hope that I will be able to start making more for my sales table in Lyon soon.

Lately many people have asked me about harem pants and those modern, more baggy adaptions of it. So as some kind of try I made these here:

Pirates! Baggy harem pants for MNF or KID
 To my big surprise, I actually like them. I'd never thought that this kind of style would look so cute on dolls. So I guess she will be allowed to keep those, but I will make a couple more and some of them might be available at LDoll, too.

Kommentare

  1. Oh wow, it will be fantastic to see you again at LDoll. ^^ I'm waiting to see which fabulous hats and accessories you'll have there!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

Resin comparison between DoDollsDream and DollFairyland