Munich Dollmeet

Last Saturday I attended a doll meet in Munich. We weren't that lucky this time with the weather as it was literally pouring with rain most of the time, but luckily there were a few dry spots here and there.
It was also a great opportunity to see a Grant Phillippe live, but now I'm not so sure anymore, if he really will be the perfect candidate for my Arjuna-Project? But then again, yes, he has that feminine touch about him that should definitively work. 
Oh and did I mention that David had the chance to wear his new outfit? I'm happy that I was able to finish it in time. I actually made a new top and some undies for my RealFee girl in the evening before the meet.  

Dollshe Grant Phillippe belongs to Roterwolkenvogel,
Dollshe David Kuncci belongs to me,
all photos taken by Isi/Hetdansendemeisje.






Kommentare

  1. Hot Sexy Jesus still rocked the meet xD And I want a David Kuncci now OTL

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, get him! You heard them saying: waiting time is ap. 2 weeks now xD

      Löschen
  2. Wow :D I find you did great with his outfit and two of them looks really nice together! ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)