Sandals for my mini Dollshe guy

My poor Fashion Line David Kuncci still has no shoes or clothing and he is supposed to join me for a doll meet next Saturday, so it was about time to make him some shoes. Since he prefers a rather casual and comfy style we went with a pair of sandals. Today I'm really happy, that DollShe included the flip-flop feet with the full-set.

Cardboard base for sole and footbed


The footbed was covered with velour leather

And some satin ribbon - finished

They fit nicely and don't fall off that easily


Kommentare

  1. What a great idea!!! There should be more dolls with flip flop feet :D!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So true :).
      I mean with some dolls you can carefully separate the toes, but it's just easier if the doll already comes with flipflop feet :)

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)