Cute mailing bag

   Today I received a wig from eBay and the seller sent it in a very cute mailer. I've never seen anything similar to that before, but I'd wished they'd offer mailers like that here, too :).
Especially if you had a rough day, it's often those little things that can make you happy.



   The wig itself is okay-ish. It was advertised and sold as 7/8, but it feels more like a 7 inch wig, so it's unfortunately too small for the doll that it was intended for, but I'm sure I will be able to find an owner for it one day, too. 
   Here is Samuel sporting the wig, because he's probably the only one who can wear almost anything and still look somehow decent in it. And also because I haven't shown a picture of him in a long time. 




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)