Happy New Year - Frohes Neues Jahr! ^-^


Happy New Year to all of you out there!

So, what are your resolutions for 2010?
For me it is not spending any money on a new doll this year, since I've come to the conclusion that I spent by far too much on dolls those past two and a half years since I started collecting them. It's incredible how fast collecting those dolls turned into something like an addiction. Now as an experiment I'll try and see whether I can survive a whole year without ordering any new doll or not. If I cannot survive it would be proof that I'm really addicted and doomed -_-.


Ein frohes Neues euch allen ^-^!
Wie viele ja schon wissen, habe ich mir dieses Jahr vorgenommen keine neuen BJDs mehr zu kaufen. Irgendwann muss man ja mal diese Sucht stoppen, bevor es am Ende zu spät ist ^-~.
Ob ich es schaffen werde? Wir werden es sehen, dieser Blog dient zur Dokumentation meiner Fort- oder Rückschritte.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

What a lovely day :)